Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Selling your house, farm or land?  Changing tenants?

It is the patron’s responsibility to notify the District office of changes of ownership and tenants.  If you are selling property, please call the office two weeks prior to the closing date to obtain the BENEFIT UNIT CERTIFICATE that will need signatures of the buyer and seller in order to transfer the meter.  At this time, arrangements also need to be made for final payments on the account.